This Saturday – March 5!
A million details. A thousand thanks. Hundreds of kids helped. One unforgettable evening.
These numbers serve as a powerful reminder that when we pull together, big things happen. But none bigger than the impact on the hundreds children who will be reached as a result of LSM’s Annual Benefit Auction.
Because of your generosity, doors are opening for:
- Over 200 children in Haiti to have a permanent, loving Home of Hope family.
- In-depth Child Development programs that are helping these children reach their full potential.
- Growing opportunities for their furthered education and business training, which will help them develop specialized skill sets to become employable adults.
- Many other local Haitian families who are impacted through the new schools, VBS initiatives and work teams that serve in the surrounding communities.
- At-risk mothers who are now able to provide for their families through Moriya Ethiopian Accessories, a business LSM helped start and distributes products for. Through this, and the ongoing emotional and spiritual support they receive, these mothers and their children are thriving and able to pursue their dreams.
- Thousands of adoptive families who are finding personalized, valuable resources that empower them to make educated decisions along their adoption journey.
- Individuals and churches across the United States as they continue to find powerful ways to live out their faith as they advocate, serve and give to the least of these.
Without your partnership, none of these things are possible. Please be prayerful for the auction this weekend, and consider joining us!