We help equip the Church with tools and resources to care for the vulnerable both locally and globally by providing real-world opportunities to be the hands and feet of Christ.
It can be overwhelming to think about starting a new initiative or to know where to start on your own personal journey to care for vulnerable children. That’s why we created easy-to-implement ideas and practical resources for your family, small group, Sunday school or entire congregation to get involved in caring for the vulnerable.
- Informative packet on “Starting an Orphan Care Ministry” in your church
- A partner resource for churches called the “Adoption Guide for Families”
- Personalized adoption resources for families considering adoption
- Advocacy Events & Ideas you can easily implement
- Church Partnerships directly with a Home of Hope family in Haiti
- The Gospel Project and other volunteer opportunities with LSM
THE GOSPEL PROJECT
The Gospel Project was launched to provide tangible ways for individuals and local churches (both in the States and in Haiti) to bring lost, lonely and forgotten people to Christ. We also wanted our Home of Hope children to be comfortable sharing their faith as they look for ways they can meet the needs around them.