Technically, Spring has arrived. But if you’re not traveling for Spring Break and live in the Midwest, you might be wondering if it will really arrive to stay. Well, don’t get too discouraged – and in the meantime, do some dreaming with us to make this week special. Here’s a few things you can do:
1. Find some fun new recipes from around the world!
Share Cookbook (Women for Women International) is just one of many places to find great inspiration. Try something with mangos or avocado today to get a taste of the tropics. Focus on one country and pray for the vulnerable children in that place with your family.
2. Buy a Spring purse and make a life-changing difference at the same time!
We’ve got some great new designs coming for Spring, but this one is sure to make you smile with thoughts of warmer weather!
3. Look through some of our Haiti albums online and pray for those who are serving with us this week (and try not to be jealous of their warmer weather!)
4. Buy an inspiring book. Sometimes we just need a change of pace or some good wise words to help make the day special. These are a few that we’d highly recommend for a burst of inspiration and focus as you enter a new season.
5. Consider heading out for a weekend with us in Nashville in April! It’s not the beach, but we are very excited for a chance to work with you at the CAFO Orphan Conference there!