Mission & Vision
We help the world’s most vulnerable children reach their God-given potential by:
- Creating and Sustaining families
- Engaging the Church in the U.S. and abroad
- Developing Educational and Business Opportunities
As vulnerable children reach their God-given potential, they will grow up to become godly influencers, transforming their culture for Christ.
OUR CORE VALUES:
We believe the following:
- Jesus Christ and His teachings are central to all we do.
- Ministry must occur from a position of respect for our indigenous partners, their insights and their culture.
- We must mentor, equip and empower the local church in the countries we serve to effectively minister to and care for its own.
- We must connect and collaborate with the US church to fulfill the biblical mandate to care for the world’s most vulnerable children.
- Education, training and vocational opportunities lead to self-sustaining individuals.
- While immediate relief efforts are often necessary, development and prevention are critical for long-term change to take place.
- We must be good stewards of the resources entrusted to us and use them in a God-honoring manner.