LSM IS DEVELOPING AND OPERATING MULTIPLE BUSINESSES IN HAITI FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING:
- Revenue streams for LSM’s ongoing operations in Haiti
- Revenue to ensure future growth to LSM’s mission and outreach
- Sustainable job opportunities for Home of Hope young adults
- Employment for other Haitian men and women
These business initiatives are mission critical to creating long-term sustainability for our Homes of Hope and other endeavors, reducing the need for international aid coming into Haiti. In a country where an estimated 80% of adults do not have formal, consistent work, this is a vital part to creating stability for future generations.
SEVERAL KEY INDUSTRY AND SPECIFIC BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES ARE BEING IDENTIFIED IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Manufacturing and Assembly
LSM has completed a 10-acre Industrial Park producing machine made, high-strength concrete blocks for Construction; stone aggregate; and pre-cast concrete products.
LSM has a 10-acre Retail Sales Park under construction for multiple retail sales businesses. 100% of all business profits remain in Haiti for LSM sustainability and job opportunities for LSM young adults.
LSM has also recently opened a Grocery Store in downtown Les Cayes.