Haiti Home of Hope VBS 2017
This year’s theme comes from Psalm 124:1 “THE LORD STANDS FOR US!”
WHAT HAPPENS AT VBS?
- Bible School lessons for the younger kids get them dancing, giggling and learning a variety of Bible stories just like here in the States!
- Older kids have a variety of talks surrounding this year’s theme verse and personal growth topics. We’re so proud of the young adults they’re becoming!
- Parents are encouraged by our staff and have time to share the highs and lows of parenting together. It’s an incredible thing to watch their relationships deepen.
- Worship is a huge part of VBS! What an incredible thing to see these precious children come from such hard places loving and thanking Jesus for all He has done for them!
- There’s lots of great food, which is always a highlight they look forward to!
- We make sure the kids have plenty of time to play, laugh together and deepen these amazing relationships with their “extended family” of LSM!