The Gospel Project
We are passionate about equipping vulnerable children with the biblical foundation and life skills they need to grow into godly leaders in their communities, ultimately transforming their culture for Christ.
The Gospel Project allows us to do just that – both in Haiti and by empowering families in the U.S. to make a tangible difference.
THE GOSPEL PROJECT
Each package includes books (these will be the first books many Haitian adults and children can call their own!) and hygiene kits (basic and essential hygiene products are desperately needed yet widely unattainable to many Haitian children and families.) They are put together by volunteers in Bluffton, IN (LSM’s home office), shipped to Haiti, and distributed by LSM Home of Hope children and parents within their communities, in conjunction with their local church.
Each package includes:
- Haitian Creole Bible
- Children’s Illustrated Bible Story Book
- Various Gospel Resources
- Humanitarian Supplies
THE IMPACT IN HAITI
- Home of Hope children are equipped to share their faith, leading to an on-the-ground evangelism that can inspire a ripple effect of hope in Christ through their communities
- Deeper relationships with the children and families LSM serves
- A stronger, more impactful partnership with the Haitian Evangelical network of churches
- The next necessary step in LSM’s work that reflects our vision to create a culture for Christ in everything we do
THE IMPACT IN THE UNITED STATES
- Provides local volunteer opportunities for all ages, who through their service to the world’s most vulnerable will live out the gospel call to be the hands and feet of Christ
- Creates eye-opening ways for adults and children to look beyond their local community, consider the plight of those much less fortunate in the world, and reach out in a tangible and impactful way
- Provides real-life teaching opportunities alongside hands-on service opportunities to impact children and families in Haiti
THE GOSPEL IS OUR CORE
Instilling the Gospel message of lasting hope is at the core of everything we do. In fact, we wholeheartedly believe that without this piece to the puzzle, the transformation of generations in Haiti would be impossible.
We want to provide our Home of Hope children with every opportunity to learn and grow into the future country-changers of Haiti. The Gospel Project gives our children the opportunity to reach out in their communities to those who don’t know Christ.
We believe this program will dramatically affect our LSM children as well as the Haitian people … we are excited to be able to utilize a broad volunteer base in assembling the Gospel Project Packages.
I am very excited about this program and what it will do for the LSM children. We are looking forward to seeing the effects this has on the poor and unchurched of Haiti.