Mission & Vision
We help the world’s most vulnerable children reach their God-given potential by:
- Creating and Sustaining families
- Engaging the Church in the U.S. and abroad
- Developing Educational and Business Opportunities
As vulnerable children reach their God-given potential, they will grow up to become godly influencers, transforming their culture for Christ.
OUR CORE VALUES:
We believe the following:
- Jesus Christ and His teachings are central to all we do.
- A loving, stable, godly family is the optimal environment for the healthy development of children.
- Leadership and the responsibility to carry out the work must be in the hands of local brothers and sisters in Christ.
- We must connect and mobilize people in the US in order to fulfill God’s mandate that we care for the world’s vulnerable children, believing that through their support, some in the U.S. will come to a knowledge of Jesus and others will grow deeper in their commitment to Him.
- A comprehensive continuum of care that addresses the needs of children is essential to leading them to becoming self-sustaining adults.
- While immediate relief efforts are often necessary, development and prevention are critical to create generational, God-inspired change.
- We must steward the resources entrusted to us by using them in a God-honoring manner to bless the Kingdom and those we serve.
- Self-sustainable ministry through business development and operations is critical for the long-term success of the work.
- Excellence must permeate every aspect of our organization.