Note: This message was recorded before the Coronavirus outbreak that has dramatically affected the U.S., Haiti, and Ethiopia in recent weeks. Therefore, the pandemic is not specifically mentioned or addressed in this message. Nevertheless, the key points of this video remain true.
𝗟𝗦𝗠 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬.
𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀:
- We see a recurring theme of multiplication across the organization.
- We’ve launched Family Preservation and Discipleship programs in Ethiopia.
- We’re in the early stages of beginning a new Kinship Care program in Haiti.
- Here in the U.S. we plan to continue ramping up our BrickHouse program.
- We look forward to continued engagement with you through events and media.
- Thanks for your continued prayers and partnership during these trying times!
𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲’𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱: